Monday, June 04, 2007

Awaiting phase changes

I am waiting for a phase to change, to shift from one phase to another.

But it's not me whose phase is about to shift: It is due to something weird...

I stumbled across a few videos on YouTube which are parts of a series called "The Human Pet".
I was irritated and drawn towards them as well. But it seemed they are meant as a bunch of puzzles and objectives for others to accomplish...

With the help of some friends, I was enabled to follow alongside the path of irritating videos, phone calls, pleas from the family of Eric Taylor (who is the victim of someone calling himself "CodeMaster", who made Eric the human pet) and dead ends leaving us puzzeled. (Especially the one with the hippies.)

According to the CodeMaster, we are about to shift phases, leave Phase One and enter Phase Two, if he gets enough willing participants.

All I do is wonder if this is just a game or something really sick.

No comments: